Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding All!
(Mar 4, 2016, 07:28 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: My favorite Pokemon/Shinies are Shrifty, Munna, and Alakazam. If you have a friend safari with those, that'll help tremendously! If you don't know, or don't have them, add my fc, and I'll happily add you back! My Safari is Ghost, with Phantump, and two others  Blush , if somebody could tell me the others, that'd be wonderous!
-Train On!

I'd actually like to know my pokemon haha, I'll add you and if you could let me know that'd be awesome Smile
(Mar 4, 2016, 08:14 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote: I'll add you and gladly be able to tell you the others. I don't know my friends safari however so if you could let me know that would be awesome.

I'll toss you an add for your safari as well as the OP, add me back if you like Smile
(Mar 5, 2016, 08:31 AM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: @Lystari1984 @dersook @Snowygrass @Krewe Chief
You've all been added! I'm checking your safaris now!
Lystari: Steel with Ferroseed and Klang
dersook: Bug with Butterfree and Masquerain
Snowygrass: (you haven't added me correctly or at all, do so and I'll tell you your safari Rolleyes )
Krewe Chef: Bug with Combee and Beautifly

lol sorry i 4got to add u early this morning i was tired when i posted
ive got you added now Smile
added you! my info is on the left!
(Mar 5, 2016, 04:10 AM)Snowygrass Wrote: ill add you too Smile i don't know my friend safari though >.<
added you! my info is on the left!
(Mar 5, 2016, 10:16 AM)TheMuffinDragon Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2016, 07:28 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: My favorite Pokemon/Shinies are Shrifty, Munna, and Alakazam. If you have a friend safari with those, that'll help tremendously! If you don't know, or don't have them, add my fc, and I'll happily add you back! My Safari is Ghost, with Phantump, and two others  Blush , if somebody could tell me the others, that'd be wonderous!
-Train On!

I'd actually like to know my pokemon haha, I'll add you and if you could let me know that'd be awesome Smile
I'll add you in about 4 hours, internet sucks. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner!
@RedheadedAmpharos I added you
(Mar 5, 2016, 10:16 AM)TheMuffinDragon Wrote:
-Train On!

You have an Ice Safari with Snorunt and Beartic Smile
(Mar 7, 2016, 12:47 PM)Dietrich02 Wrote: @RedheadedAmpharos I added you
You have an Electric safari with Electabuzz, electrode, and Manectric
What is mine as well? and please add me back. Following all above an will follow many below