Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding Friend Safari's
(Jan 22, 2016, 01:51 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Feel free to add me, my info is on the left.  I will add you when I get home from work.  I'm also looking for more friend codes =)

My Safari is Ice, and the only one i know i have off the top of my head is Dewgong (or Seel)

I added you. Smile
Harro! My name is Danny.

My friend code: 5129-1530-4524

Looking for someone that has a normal type safari w/ Eevee, but also just wanna add people for all types! ^_^
Also would like to know what type mine is! xD

Safari Type: Not Sure
Safari Pokemon: Not Sure
I am also going through and adding everyone on this thread! Please feel free to add me back! :D
(Jan 22, 2016, 03:44 PM)m0thchild Wrote: Harro! My name is Danny.

Looking for someone that has a normal type safari w/ Eevee, but also just wanna add people for all types! ^_^

Hi, I just checked your safari and it's bug type with Ledyba, Illumise, and Venomoth
(Jan 25, 2016, 03:26 AM)ShellBat Wrote:
(Jan 22, 2016, 03:44 PM)m0thchild Wrote: Harro! My name is Danny.

Hi, I just checked your safari and it's bug type with Ledyba, Illumise, and Venomoth

Ah! Thanks!!
Be Free to Add me i don't know what my
Friend safari is but here is my Friend code

0791-5423-1204
(Jan 27, 2016, 07:17 AM)DeadeyePirate724 Wrote: Be Free to Add me i don't know what my
Friend safari is but here is my Friend code

0791-5423-1204

I added you and I can check your safari, I just need you to add me back. My code is over on the side.
Feel free to add me. I'm not sure what friend safari I have. Please tell me. Reply to this message if you want to add me
(Jan 31, 2016, 09:04 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: Feel free to add me. I'm not sure what friend safari I have. Please tell me. Reply to this message if you want to add me

I can add you and check your safari for you.
Heyo! I'll add everyone here when I get home, so please add me back! My info should be in the box below the Eevee! Smile