Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Adding all Friend Safaris!
I am looking to add any and all Friend Safaris. In addition, I am looking for Safaris with these specific pokemon:
Electabuzz
Chansey
Heracross
Shelgon
Gen 1 Starters

My Safari is a fighting type safari with Mienfoo, Throh, and Hariyama and my IGN is X.
I will also not be able to access the Friend Safari until later today because I get home from school at 2:30 CST

Thank you!
I've added you.

My safari is Ghost Type with the lamp and pumpkin -_-

Be appreciated if you add me too ^^
I am happy to add you @thewariofan & @Dionysus  & be added Smile

My FC is
1220 7901 9470

And I have a FLYING safari

I will add all who add me in here-- just tag me or PM me to let me know to add you back
@pokePRiSMA  added ^^

Also I'll be pleased if the ones who'll post here would add me and let me know to add them back :D
I have electric safari w/
Emolga, Pikachu and Manectric

i will add you!
(Friend code to the left)
(Mar 22, 2016, 09:30 AM)pokePRiSMA Wrote: I am happy to add you @thewariofan & @Dionysus  & be added Smile

My FC is
1220 7901 9470

And I have a FLYING safari

I will add all who add me in here-- just tag me or PM me to let me know to add you back
I will add you. Friend code left!
(Mar 22, 2016, 09:06 AM)thewariofan Wrote: I am looking to add any and all Friend Safaris. In addition, I am looking for Safaris with these specific pokemon:
Electabuzz
Chansey
Heracross
Shelgon
Gen 1 Starters

My Safari is a fighting type safari with Mienfoo, Throh, and Hariyama and my IGN is X.
I will also not be able to access the Friend Safari until later today because I get home from school at 2:30 CST

Thank you!
Yoo, i've added you dont know if your done with school yet i live in another timezone!
@Dionysus 
@PidgeotClaw 
@thewariofan 
@pokePRiSMA

I added all of you, glad if you can add me back  Smile
(Mar 22, 2016, 01:32 PM)Joshua3212 Wrote: @Dionysus 
@PidgeotClaw 
@thewariofan 
@pokePRiSMA

I added all of you, glad if you can add me back  Smile
you've been added my friend!
@Dionysus