Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Does anyone have a smeargle in their FS? (Closed)
I'v been looking for a while now to try and get a moody smeargle by trading and off the GTS but just cant find one. Moody smeargles appear in some normal type friend safaris and despite the fact that 4 of my friends have normal type friend safaris none of them contain smeargle. If any one knows that they have a smeargle in their friend safari please reply below and friend me.
(Mar 23, 2016, 09:56 AM)macman427 Wrote: I'v been looking for a while now to try and get a moody smeargle by trading and off the GTS but just cant find one. Moody smeargles appear in some normal type friend safaris and despite the fact that 4 of my friends have normal type friend safaris none of them contain smeargle. If any one knows that they have a smeargle in their friend safari please reply below and friend me.

I have one

My FC is 2681-0820-0050 IGN is Aspen I added you Smile
(Mar 23, 2016, 11:05 AM)aspend123 Wrote:
(Mar 23, 2016, 09:56 AM)macman427 Wrote: I'v been looking for a while now to try and get a moody smeargle by trading and off the GTS but just cant find one. Moody smeargles appear in some normal type friend safaris and despite the fact that 4 of my friends have normal type friend safaris none of them contain smeargle. If any one knows that they have a smeargle in their friend safari please reply below and friend me.

I have one

My FC is 2681-0820-0050 IGN is Aspen I added you Smile
Thanks so much adding you now