Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Fire!
loooking for a new friend for my safari i dont know what kind of pokemon i got so it would be nice if you could tell me after you add me
:D
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:06 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: loooking for a new friend for my safari i dont know what kind of pokemon i got so it would be nice if you could tell me after you add me
@Sharkfang2193 no prob but can you tell me what my third one is? and dont forget to add me
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:10 PM)shalacknar Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:06 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: loooking for a new friend for my safari i dont know what kind of pokemon i got so it would be nice if you could tell me after you add me
@Sharkfang2193 no prob but can you tell me what my third one is? and dont forget to add me

sure no prob
@Sharkfang2193  so your water! needed that first 2 are:
Octillery
Gyarados! (i needed one!)
Frogadier

(Mar 12, 2016, 09:17 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:10 PM)shalacknar Wrote:

sure no prob

you have larvestar pansear and braixen
I added you! Mine is 2681-0820-0050 Name is Aspen. I have no idea what mine is or what pokemon are in it. Will you please let me know if you can? :D
[font]I Added You Too. Could You Also Tell Me What My Safari Type is?[/font]
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:46 PM)Kappa Wrote: I Added You Too. Could You Also Tell Me What My Safari Type is?

adding you know ill post what yours is in a few min also im a breeder if you need anything let me know

(Mar 13, 2016, 07:46 PM)Kappa Wrote: [font]I Added You Too. Could You Also Tell Me What My Safari Type is?[/font]

add me my safari is water and i could tell you what your safari is if you want :D
@"Kap pa" 
you are:

Safari: Ground

Pokemon:

Sandshrew
Nincada

When you get online with your game i can tell you your third