Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Friend Code Exchange
This is a Friend Safari exchange post. Since it's Spring-Break, I thought it would be a perfect time to sit back and Friend Safari hunt for shiny pokemon. So just put in your friend code(if you want) and I will get to your friend code as soon as possible. Thanks! My Friend Code: 0490-6245-6121 Cool Cool
Add me I have Quilladin, Tangela, and Swadloon. FC is 2380-6036-6906 IGN is DJ
I've got a rock safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
I've got a bug safari with Heracross and Beautifly (unfortunatly I don't know who the third pokémon is)
(Mar 24, 2016, 10:26 PM)TrueDJ Wrote: Add me I have Quilladin, Tangela, and Swadloon. FC is 2380-6036-6906 IGN is DJ 
You are added. Thank you
(Mar 25, 2016, 03:51 AM)Nao Wrote: I've got a bug safari with Heracross and Beautifly (unfortunatly I don't know who the third pokémon is)
You are added. Thank you!
(Mar 24, 2016, 11:05 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I've got a rock safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle.
 You are added. Thank you! Cool
Added you 
@SomeRandomGenius 

Also could you tell me what safari I have and what Pokemon are in it.
(Mar 24, 2016, 11:05 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I've got a rock safari with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Barbaracle.
 You are added. Thank you! Cool
Excalibur0126, it didn't add you as a friend. It still says that you have to put in my friend code. So when you get the chance, can you do that for me! ThanksCool.
(Mar 25, 2016, 06:44 AM)Party Goat Wrote: Added you 
@SomeRandomGenius 

Also could you tell me what safari I have and what Pokemon are in it.
Party Goat the Pokemon that are in it are Bergmite and Snorunt