Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] In Desperate Need of Safaris!
After getting my old 3ds replaced at the beginning of this year (late 2013 - late 2016, it lived a long life to me), I lost a lot of good friend safaris and haven't been able to re-obtain a majority of them. So is anyone willing to exchange Safaris with me? Mine is Rock with Nosepass but I don't remember the other 2 Pokemon in there (I'm pretty sure it's Corsola though).
I believe mine is Swanna flying if you want to add me, I will add you when I get home

U can add mines it should be a water type with gyrados, octillery, and frogadier.
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Nov 8, 2017, 11:09 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I believe mine is Swanna flying if you want to add me, I will add you when I get home

Thanks! I have you added. Smile
Mine is steel with ferroseed.  I'll try to add you when I get back home tonight.
(Nov 8, 2017, 12:48 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: U can add mines it should be a water type with gyrados, octillery, and frogadier.

Cool Safari! I have you added. Smile
(Nov 8, 2017, 03:23 PM)Chansey Wrote: Mine is steel with ferroseed.  I'll try to add you when I get back home tonight.

Nice! Last time I had a safari with Ferroseed was before ORAS was officially released. I've added you. Smile Thanks!