Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Breeding Request
Hello, guys, I'm new here, but I'm looking for a ha impish gligar I don't care about ivs but if it's perfect or has 3-4 good ones that's neat too just need one for competitive  Rolleyes
Do you have an HA Gligar/Gliscor that I could use a base? I doubt it but I might as well try
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Jul 17, 2016, 08:30 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Do you have an HA Gligar/Gliscor that I could use a base? I doubt it but I mighnt as well try 
no, i do not sadly. I wish I did...
Is Gligar's/Gliscor's HA Poison Heal? Because I have a Gliscor with that ability, I could breed one for you in my free time
(Jul 17, 2016, 09:48 PM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: Is Gligar's/Gliscor's HA Poison Heal? Because I have a Gliscor with that ability, I could breed one for you in my free time
yes that's it but gligars hidden ability is immunity so you gotta stay on the lookout for it, but if you could breed one with impish nature I think it would be a big help I hope I'm not asking for too much
I'm still working on a breeding request as of now, I'll PM you when it's done.
Eh I have a 6IV Ditto which I use for my Breeding RN I'm focusing on getting a Poison Boost Zangoose but when I get one I'd be happy to help you Smile
(Jul 18, 2016, 12:55 AM)ShinyJigglypuff Wrote: I'm still working on a breeding request as of now, I'll PM you when it's done.
alright thank you
(Jul 18, 2016, 04:18 AM)ColeNinja Wrote: Eh I have a 6IV Ditto which I use for my Breeding RN I'm focusing on getting a Poison Boost Zangoose but when I get one I'd be happy to help you Smile
okay thank you