Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] A little help with pokedex
Hello I been wondering if anyone can help with my pokedex.
I need 22 more pokemon ( no including event pokemon) to collect for pokedex and I'll trade them back.
Bouns: I have a extra Cobalion( jp ) I want to trade for a Xerneas or Luiga if you have a extra one.
Here's the list: 
Xerneas
Hawlucha
Amoonguss
Vanillish
Vanillite
Solosis
Duosion
Reuniclus
Carracosta
Basculi
Whirlipede
Scolipede
Swoobat
Boldore
Patrat
Watchog
Toxicroak
Magmortar
Yanmega
Glisor
Lopunny
Yanma
That's all I need. Thanks.
                                     ~GEK
@Golden Empoleon King You just need to do tradebacks for the shiny charm? If I am still around when you get back let me know and I will help you.
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:56 AM)Saeiko Wrote: @Golden Empoleon King You just need to do tradebacks for the shiny charm? If I am still around when you get back let me know and I will help you.
 @Saeiko Yes. I just need them for pokedex and I'll trade them back.
(Jul 17, 2016, 01:11 PM)Golden Empoleon King Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:56 AM)Saeiko Wrote: @Golden Empoleon King You just need to do tradebacks for the shiny charm? If I am still around when you get back let me know and I will help you.
@Golden Empoleon King Ok do you have alot of time, this might take a while.  I will be on shortly if you could add my FC. I'll send you a trade request when I see you on! Smile

EDIT: I must have missed you.  I dont know why my email didnt notify me of a new message.  Will try to catch you another time, will be on all day tomorrow, but you will have to add a different fc for my other DS because I will be doing a giveaway tomorrow.
(Jul 17, 2016, 06:49 PM)Saeiko Wrote:
@Golden Empoleon King Ok do you have alot of time, this might take a while.  I will be on shortly if you could add my FC. I'll send you a trade request when I see you on! Smile

EDIT: I must have missed you.  I dont know why my email didnt notify me of a new message.  Will try to catch you another time, will be on all day tomorrow, but you will have to add a different fc for my other DS because I will be doing a giveaway tomorrow.
@Saeiko  Yes. I'm available this week and next week ^w^ and what your other DS fc?
(Jul 17, 2016, 09:24 PM)Golden Empoleon King Wrote:

@Saeiko  Yes. I'm available this week and next week ^w^ and what your other DS fc?
@Golden Empoleon King 0662-5277-0299 If you have some time now we can hack away at that list.
(Jul 17, 2016, 10:05 PM)Saeiko Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2016, 09:24 PM)Golden Empoleon King Wrote:

@Golden Empoleon King 0662-5277-0299 If you have some time now we can hack away at that list.
@Saeiko Yes I got time Smile
@Golden Empoleon King Well that was quick and relatively painless.  Grats on your shiny charm!
(Jul 17, 2016, 10:41 PM)Saeiko Wrote: @Golden Empoleon King Well that was quick and relatively painless.  Grats on your shiny charm!
@Saeiko Yeah and thank you for helping me. >w< 
Now it's time for me to do what I always wanted to do ''shiny hunting''
Wish me luck and thanks you so much again. ^o^