Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF: Kirlia/Camerupt Friend Safari (Compensation Details Inside)
Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii. I have a more elaborate post scheduled for Friday, but today I want to keep it short and sweet.

I just finished Shiny hunting a Ho-Oh, and now I want to Shiny hunt a Gallade. I decided that I wanted to use Cute Charm to Friend Safari hunt a Kirlia, but it seems as though I deleted the last safari I had with Kirlia in it. Furthermore, I also want to find a Friend Safari with Camerupt for when I want to hunt that thing too. If any of my readers have or know someone with either a Kirlia or a Camerupt in their Friend Safari, please let me know so I can add them ASAP and get my next Shiny hunt started. My Friend Code is: 2681-0779-2643.

As for reader compensation, if you have a Kirlia/Camerupt and let me Shiny hunt in your Friend Safari long enough to find one, I will personally take a breeding request from you. Anything you want! Moves, IVs, Abilities, Gender, name it and it's yours! Obvious exceptions are legendaries, Shinies, and pokemon with 6 perfect IVs because that all comes down to chance.

Thanks in advance for helping me out, and I look forward to interacting with you all. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Hey, 0kamii! Hope you're doing great! I'm going to say it up front: I don't have a Kirlia or Camerupt FS. However, I wanted to say congratulations on your shiny Ho-oh (the Gen. 2 legendary birds are my favorite Legendaries, beside Silvally). Oh yeah, and good luck would citing your post for Friday! I can't wait!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
(May 24, 2017, 05:29 PM)0kamii Wrote: Hey, everybody! It's 0kamii. I have a more elaborate post scheduled for Friday, but today I want to keep it short and sweet.

I just finished Shiny hunting a Ho-Oh, and now I want to Shiny hunt a Gallade. I decided that I wanted to use Cute Charm to Friend Safari hunt a Kirlia, but it seems as though I deleted the last safari I had with Kirlia in it. Furthermore, I also want to find a Friend Safari with Camerupt for when I want to hunt that thing too. If any of my readers have or know someone with either a Kirlia or a Camerupt in their Friend Safari, please let me know so I can add them ASAP and get my next Shiny hunt started. My Friend Code is: 2681-0779-2643.

As for reader compensation, if you have a Kirlia/Camerupt and let me Shiny hunt in your Friend Safari long enough to find one, I will personally take a breeding request from you. Anything you want! Moves, IVs, Abilities, Gender, name it and it's yours! Obvious exceptions are legendaries, Shinies, and pokemon with 6 perfect IVs because that all comes down to chance.

Thanks in advance for helping me out, and I look forward to interacting with you all. Battle onwards, friends!

- 0kamii

---

What's up, 0kamii? It's a pleasure to meet you!
I'd love to add you! Sadly, the only FC I have is my brother's Pokemon.
2423 - 6739 - 3583
Feel free to add me!
It just occurs to me that I forgot to mention what's in my own Friend Safari. It's an Ice Safari with Dewgong, Sneasel, and Snorunt. Nothing too exciting, but that's why I'm using Breeder's Compensation. Thanks again all!

@MissCrockpot I'll gladly add you MissCrockpot, but do you know what you're Friend Safari is? Unless it's got a Kirlia or a Camerupt, I sadly don't have much use for it.

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder