Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] LF SAFARI WITH SANDILE
Smile 
I hope i did this thread right as the title says i'm looking for a safari with Sandile my fc is 2337-4862-8162    thank you in advance to anyone that can help me Smile Smile Smile .
(Sep 30, 2016, 02:53 PM)Mystery Wrote: I hope i did this thread right as the title says i'm looking for a safari with Sandile my fc is 2337-4862-8162    thank you in advance to anyone that can help me Smile Smile Smile .

I don't have idea if my safari have this is me friend code 1306-6584-2254 see ya
thank you @Artaz for the add back i'll check later i got busy day in ACNL  Smile Smile Smile .
okay i wasn't sure if you wanted to know what your safari is @Artaz  you have Grass:Quilladin,Sawsbuck and Oddish(so cute) Smile Smile Smile .
@Mystery Oh man, I don't have sandile in my FS' but feel free to add my FCs!! (and I LOVE ACNL!!!!)

@Artaz :00000 Can I add you as well, I've been dying to find a FS with sawsbuck!!

My two FCs are:

Bug-type: 1177-7177-2454 (ledyba, masquerain, and venomoth)

Normal-type: 1736-2865-9576 (minccino, teddiursa, and ditto)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
I've added both FCS @Confide have fun and thank you for the add back Smile Smile Smile .And yeah ACNL is fun now that's its October i'm getting all 3 of my characters ready for Halloween.
Thanks I added you both :3
Your welcome @Artaz  Smile Smile Smile .
Is a Safari with Sandile rare or something? because i'm having no luck in obtaining one lol.