Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for Certain Pokemon in FS
Hiya there, I'm looking fo friends to add to friend safari who have any of the following pokemon (some of which I hope to Shiny hunt)

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Adds are accepted wiether you have these pokemon or not  Heart  My safari is Electric with I think Pikachu, Dedenne and Manetric.
My friend code is 4871 - 5825 - 0705 and my Friend code name is Kitty (Please let me know your friend code name if you want me to add you, so I know I add the right person)
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:29 PM)One-Swood-Grommet Wrote: Hiya there, I'm looking fo friends to add to friend safari who have any of the following pokemon (some of which I hope to Shiny hunt)

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Adds are accepted wiether you have these pokemon or not  Heart  My safari is Electric with I think Pikachu, Dedenne and Manetric.
My friend code is 4871 - 5825 - 0705 and my Friend code name is Kitty (Please let me know your friend code name if you want me to add you, so I know I add the right person)
My friend Safari has lampent and phantump ! (i don't know the third one though :/ )
i just added you, my friend code is 3798-0108-6880 and my friend code name is Mariko ^w^
(Sep 5, 2016, 12:34 AM)MlleMarikoCrimson Wrote:
(Sep 4, 2016, 11:29 PM)One-Swood-Grommet Wrote: Hiya there, I'm looking fo friends to add to friend safari who have any of the following pokemon (some of which I hope to Shiny hunt)

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

My friend Safari has lampent and phantump ! (i don't know the third one though :/ )
i just added you, my friend code is 3798-0108-6880 and my friend code name is Mariko ^w^

Thanks alot for adding me I added you back ^w^
(Sep 5, 2016, 01:14 AM)One-Swood-Grommet Wrote:
(Sep 5, 2016, 12:34 AM)MlleMarikoCrimson Wrote:

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Thanks alot for adding me I added you back ^w^
My friend code is 2981-8364-2538 and my friend code name is mii 
would appreciate it if you both added me
@One-Swood-Grommet You're welcome Smile

@TCAK265 okay i added you too !

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Not really sure what I have, but please add me. Jason 2595-4724-8267

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Hello! I have added you, and I currently have the following pokemon in my safari: Togepi, Swirlix, Jigglypuff 
Hopefully those are correct.
User: WhiteWolftm 
FC: 4055-6991-7436
(Sep 5, 2016, 09:09 PM)Jchevier Wrote:

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

Not really sure what I have, but please add me. Jason 2595-4724-8267

Can you add me back? I have added you.
User: WhiteWolftm
FC: 4055-6991-7436

-Eevee
-Dragonair
-Togepi
-Kirlia
-Ninetales
-Phantump
-Sawsbuck
-Dewgong
-Munna
-Pumpkaboo
-Ponyta
-Phanpy
-Spheal
-Snover

I'm not sure what mons are in mine but I added you!