Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for FC to use the friend safari
I'm looking for some people to know since I only know 2 people as friends in my game and I want to use the friend safari a lot as well as do other things with people. I would tell you what's in my friend safari but sadly I have no idea and I kinda would like to know for future reference. Thank you!
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:59 PM)Chance7000 Wrote: I'm looking for some people to know since I only know 2 people as friends in my game and I want to use the friend safari a lot as well as do other things with people. I would tell you what's in my friend safari but sadly I have no idea and I kinda would like to know for future reference. Thank you!

i can help you if you like. add me!
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:36 PM)OMGbrobeans Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2016, 12:59 PM)Chance7000 Wrote: I'm looking for some people to know since I only know 2 people as friends in my game and I want to use the friend safari a lot as well as do other things with people. I would tell you what's in my friend safari but sadly I have no idea and I kinda would like to know for future reference. Thank you!

Thank you! I added you.
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:40 PM)Chance7000 Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:36 PM)OMGbrobeans Wrote:

Thank you! I added you.

just be sure youre online and i can tell you what you have!

okay so you have an electric safar with the following: Electabuzz and electrode. I need you to be online and beaten the game so i can tell you your last pokemon
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:45 PM)OMGbrobeans Wrote:

okay so you have an electric safar with the following: Electabuzz and electrode. I need you to be online and beaten the game so i can tell you your last pokemon

I'm online and have already beaten the game. Check now.
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:54 PM)Chance7000 Wrote:

okay finally found your last pokemon. so its electabuzz, electrode, and manectric in your safari!
(Aug 31, 2016, 02:06 PM)OMGbrobeans Wrote:
(Aug 31, 2016, 01:54 PM)Chance7000 Wrote:

okay finally found your last pokemon. so its electabuzz, electrode, and manectric in your safari!
Thank you. You have venomoth, kakuna and toxicroak in yours.
aayyy i need a new friend safari
Everyone can add me if they want. FC is to the left of your screen. Just @ me when you add me so I can add you back. Thanks in advance! By the way I have a Swirlix, Snubbull, and another fairy type in my friend safari that I forgot about lol.
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous