Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Taking breeding requests
Hey everyone, in an effort to cure my boredom I'm now taking any breeding requests! I can get you any Pokemon of your wishing (except some hidden abilities). If you just want a lvl 1 pokemon with certain IVs, nature, and moveset its completely free ( a +1 Rep would be nice). If you want the pokemon fully battle ready all I ask for in return is any random hidden ability Pokemon if you have one. Hope I can help some people out who don't have the time to do this stuff! PM me your requests! Big Grin
(Apr 30, 2017, 10:55 PM)ShinyMudkip2 Wrote: Hey everyone, in an effort to cure my boredom I'm now taking any breeding requests! I can get you any Pokemon of your wishing (except some hidden abilities). If you just want a lvl 1 pokemon with certain IVs, nature, and moveset its completely free. If you want the pokemon fully battle ready all I ask for in return is any random hidden ability Pokemon if you have one. Hope I can help some people out who don't have the time to do this stuff! PM me your requests! Big Grin

hi, could I have a female adamant Passimian with its egg move 'Iron Head' and HA (Defiant)? any IV except Sp Atk would be great
Honestly, a Turtwig of any kind would be great. It's the only starter pokemon I'm missing.
(May 1, 2017, 08:55 AM)lukelukeluke Wrote:
(Apr 30, 2017, 10:55 PM)ShinyMudkip2 Wrote: Hey everyone, in an effort to cure my boredom I'm now taking any breeding requests! I can get you any Pokemon of your wishing (except some hidden abilities). If you just want a lvl 1 pokemon with certain IVs, nature, and moveset its completely free. If you want the pokemon fully battle ready all I ask for in return is any random hidden ability Pokemon if you have one. Hope I can help some people out who don't have the time to do this stuff! PM me your requests! Big Grin

hi, could I have a female adamant Passimian with its egg move 'Iron Head' and HA (Defiant)? any IV except Sp Atk would be great

This might take a little while because I have Moon so I'll have to trade to get a HA Passimian, but I'll get it done Smile
(May 1, 2017, 11:33 AM)ShinyMudkip2 Wrote:

This might take a little while because I have Moon so I'll have to trade to get a HA Passimian, but I'll get it done Smile

Hi! Thanks so much for doing this! Could I possibly get a (female, if possible) Feebas with Competitive and Calm nature? 6IV would be great as well!If there's a way you could make it a battle-ready Milotic, I have a Speed Boost Torchic I could trade!

The hidden ability for Passimian isn't available yet, sorry. I can do the rest though if thats ok with you?
(May 1, 2017, 06:41 PM)ShinyMudkip2 Wrote:

The hidden ability for Passimian isn't available yet, sorry. I can do the rest though if thats ok with you?

awww man.. in that never mind then Smile
could I have these instead?

female Adamant Mudbray w/ egg moves Body Slam and Close Combat (Stamina as ability)
female Timid Salandit w/ egg moves Fake Out (Corrosion as ability)

dont need to have any IVs, and in Poke Balls
I'll give it my best shot! XD
(May 1, 2017, 10:00 PM)ShinyMudkip2 Wrote: I'll give it my best shot! XD

haha alright, thank you!