Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for Pancham friend Safari and others
Im new to form posting (FYI). Im looking for friend codes for the Friend Safari i will gladly share mine in return i dont know what pokemon in it but i belive its flying types  but I could be wrong. Here is my Friend code 1994 0342 5352  IGN is Victor thank in a advance.   Smile
I don't have a pancham FS, but I have a bug and normal type if you want to add those! I'll add you on both if you want to add back (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Normal: 1736-2865-9576 (minccino, teddiursa, and ditto)

Bug: 1177-7177-2454 (ledyba, masquerain, and venomoth)
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Sep 23, 2016, 06:27 PM)Confide Wrote: I don't have a pancham FS, but I have a bug and normal type if you want to add those! I'll add you on both if you want to add back (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Normal: 1736-2865-9576 (minccino, teddiursa, and ditto)

Bug: 1177-7177-2454 (ledyba, masquerain, and venomoth)

Sound good i will add both thanks for the response. Smile
If the reason you want a Pancham is for HA, I can get you one (Pancham @ Rare Candy; lv99)
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Sep 23, 2016, 06:56 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: If the reason you want a Pancham is for HA, I can get you one (Pancham @ Rare Candy; lv99)

Yes that one of the reason I want a Pacham, I also would like to shiny hunt for them  as well and breed for egg moves. What would want for a HA Pancham?
@Zonk for shinies, you can breed them in tandem with natures, egg moves, and IVs while having a 60% chance to retain the HA for each generation (in case you didn't know already)

As for what I'd like, do you have any AS-exclusive Pokemon? I need some for my living dex
(Sep 23, 2016, 07:24 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: @Zonk for shinies, you can breed them in tandem with natures, egg moves, and IVs while having a 60% chance to retain the HA for each generation (in case you didn't know already)

As for what I'd like, do you have any AS-exclusive Pokemon? I need some for my living dex

Yeah thank for the advice, I do not not have AS exclusive sadly im stuck trying to collect all pokemon to finish the pokedex.
@Zonk in that case, do you have a Wailord lying around? If not, then I'll just give it to ya for free
(Sep 23, 2016, 08:48 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: @Zonk in that case, do you have a Wailord lying around? If not, then I'll just give it to ya for free

I have your wailord let me know when we can do the exchange.
@Zonk just add me and when I'm able to get on, I'll add you back