Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Looking for specific pokes
Hi guys! I'm new here, I'm just looking for someone with a Friend Safari with Onix, Pupitar, Shelgon, Abra, Sableye or Mawile. I'm shiny hunting all the Megas and those are being very difficult to catch, so having them on a Friend Safari would make my life easier. I don't know my Friend Safari pokes, so I can't offer you anything specific. If you can help me out I'd be very grateful! PM me or post your FCs if you can, thanks!
im not sure what my friend safari is but you can add me and hopefully get lucky,

ill add you now, if you do add me pls let me know what my pokes are and ill let you know which ones you have

chyea
(Nov 27, 2015, 03:58 PM)bun Wrote: im not sure what my friend safari is but you can add me and hopefully get lucky,

ill add you now, if you do add me pls let me know what my pokes are and ill let you know which ones you have

chyea

Added! Your pokes are Dark type and they are Nuzleaf, Inkay and Crawdaunt. Thanks for the help!
I dont my friend safari but you have look and see what it is
(Sorry if I dont have the pokemon your looking for)
(Nov 28, 2015, 04:51 AM)ShinyHunter109 Wrote: I dont my friend safari but you have look and see what it is
(Sorry if I dont have the pokemon your looking for)

Fine! Add me please, I have already added you, if you want I can tell you your pokes! Thank you!
(Nov 28, 2015, 04:44 AM)giorgidex Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2015, 03:58 PM)bun Wrote: im not sure what my friend safari is but you can add me and hopefully get lucky,

chyea

Added! Your pokes are Dark type and they are Nuzleaf, Inkay and Crawdaunt. Thanks for the help!

Thanks for lettin me know, sorry i didnt have your specefics, ever try a FS exchange?
I saw one last night that had a list of FCs with what pokes thay had
http://friend-safari-exchange.tumblr.com/
I dont have a tumblr so i didnt try it but im thinkin about makin one just to get some good safaris