Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Last pieces.
I'm so close to finishing my dex this is it. Paras, manky, moltres, stantler, hitmontop, lugia and bronzor
I got a Paras you can keep
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(May 28, 2016, 01:39 PM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: I got a Paras you can keep. Great I'm kind of new at this. What happens from here?
I can help you out with all of those, but I'm gonna need them back cause I'm working on my living dex. Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(May 28, 2016, 02:37 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I can help you out with all of those, but I'm gonna need them back cause I'm working on my living dex. Smile    

So am I. If you can just bread some new ones I can have? 
Well I can't breed moltres or lugia, but I can try to do the other ones Smile add my friendcode and I can trade them to you as I hatch em
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(May 28, 2016, 03:06 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Well I can't breed moltres or lugia, but I can try to do the other ones Smile add my friendcode and I can trade them to you as I hatch em

Thanks. Do you want anything in return?