Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need Friend Safaris?
I sorta need friend safaris of any kind so please leave your friend code mine is on the left with my other info.
Add me ! Infos on the left, adding you now, also could you let me know what my friend safari type is and what pokes are in it?
(Nov 28, 2015, 05:14 AM)bun Wrote: Add me ! Infos on the left, adding you now, also could you let me know what my friend safari type is and what pokes are in it?
Can u also tell me my pokes yours are crawdaunt, nuzleaf and inkay
Your safari is a dark type one
Your FC name is amairani?
(Nov 28, 2015, 05:27 AM)bun Wrote: Your FC name is amairani?
My Cousin gave me her 3Ds and I couldnt change it....
I was just makin sure,

you have a psychic box!

I can only see two pokes right now and its espurr and gumpig, hopefully the third one is abra x]

Ya know, i read you can factory reset your 3ds to change the name, down side is you would lose all your friends and have to build your safari up again
I already added you both but you ShinyHunter109 did not add me! Do it please!
(Nov 28, 2015, 06:05 AM)giorgidex Wrote: I already added you both but you ShinyHunter109 did not add me! Do it please!

I have a fire safari with braixen larvesta and ponyta let me know what safari you got
[quote='bun' pid='96135' dateline='1448714766']
I was just makin sure,

you have a psychic box!

I can only see two pokes right now and its espurr and gumpig, hopefully the third one is abra x]

Ya know, i read you can factory reset your 3ds to change the name, down side is you would lose all your friends and have to build your safari up again

Wierd i beat the elite four and champion  
(Nov 28, 2015, 12:35 PM)ShinyHunter109 Wrote: [quote='bun' pid='96135' dateline='1448714766']
I was just makin sure,

you have a psychic box!

Wierd i beat the elite four and champion  

we both need to be online at the same time to unlock the thrid poke and HA, im pretty sure