Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need Friend Safaris!
I'm pretty sure my Friend Safari is Dark type and all my info is listed under my avatar!
My friend safari is Ghost Type. Not sure which Pokemon! My info is on the right! :D
I'm Ice type. Info on the right. Added both of you =)
added all three of you, mines normal type with teddiursa audino and eevee if you lik eevee :p
EO
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:49 PM)wartty Wrote: added all three of you, mines normal type with teddiursa audino and eevee if you lik eevee :p

I'll be adding you here shortly! Thanks! Could you also let me know what's in my safari please? :D
(Jan 28, 2016, 10:30 PM)RedheadedAmpharos Wrote: EO
(Jan 28, 2016, 09:49 PM)wartty Wrote: added all three of you, mines normal type with teddiursa audino and eevee if you lik eevee :p

I'll be adding you here shortly! Thanks! Could you also let me know what's in my safari please? :D

Could only see lampent and pumpkaboo until we on at the same time, your the first ghost safari ive met Smile thanks ~
I added you, my info is on the side and my safari is fighting type with Pancham, Hariyama, and Machoke Smile
My friend safari is Rock with Magcargo, Dwebble, and Bibaracle. PM me if you want to add me.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Looking for new Safaris as well, I'm adding everyone above me now!

My Safari is Normal with Teddiursa, Audino and Ditto!

I'm online right now so you'll get the Hidden Abilities too! Smile

FC: 1392-5217-4378
IGN: Sakura
I'm also looking to add more friend safaris. I will add all of you guys Smile

I don't know what I have in my friend safari, but please let me know.

IGN: George
FC: 3368-5197-3864