Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need a Dragon Safari and Fire Safari friend
I've been shiny hunting for a while now, getting a few here and there but what I would really like is someone with a FS of Fire with Growlithe and a Dragon safari with Noibat in it. I also need poison and Psychic type safaris too. Your help would be greatly appreciated if you add me as a friend. Thanks guys!

Edit: Also a Friend Safari with Frogadier would be really nice, so please let me know if you can add me.
I don't know my friend safari ^^ If you want you can add me and tell me what I have. The more friends on friend safari the better Smile Adding you ^^
(Mar 9, 2016, 03:06 PM)yuzuki Wrote: I don't know my friend safari ^^ If you want you can add me and tell me what I have. The more friends on friend safari the better Smile Adding you ^^
Your friend Safari is Electric with Electabuzz and Electrode, you'll have to go online and have somebody check what your third Pokemon is.
(Mar 9, 2016, 03:22 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2016, 03:06 PM)yuzuki Wrote: I don't know my friend safari ^^ If you want you can add me and tell me what I have. The more friends on friend safari the better Smile Adding you ^^
Your friend Safari is Electric with Electabuzz and Electrode, you'll have to go online and have somebody check what your third Pokemon is.
Thanks, forgot I have to log in ingame ^^ Yours normal with Smeargle, Kecleon and Lillipup in case you don't know ^^
can you add me
(Mar 9, 2016, 05:05 PM)megsball Wrote: can you add me D o you think you can add me 
(Mar 9, 2016, 06:17 PM)ShinyShinxSwag Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2016, 05:05 PM)megsball Wrote: can you add me D o you think you can add me 
I can add both of you. Do you guys know what your safari is?
(Mar 9, 2016, 06:21 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2016, 06:17 PM)ShinyShinxSwag Wrote:
I can add both of you. Do you guys know what your safari is?
I think mine is a grass type safari
I'll add you @ShinyShinxSwag and bump because I still need these 3 main safaris.
(Mar 10, 2016, 03:20 PM)FestiveDemon Wrote: I'll add you @ShinyShinxSwag and bump because I still need these 3 main safaris.

Ok