Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Help
Question 
My brother is breeding and like me he likes ribbons, can ribbons be passed down by breeding? Can Moon and Love balls also be passed down by breeding?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
To my knowledge, I do not believe that ribbons can be passed down through breeding. Special Poke balls, like the moon and love ball, however, can be passed from mother to child (NOT FATHER). Certain Poke balls, like the Master Ball and Cherish Ball, cannot be passed down, but other than that, passing special Poke balls to children shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helps.
(Dec 5, 2015, 11:00 AM)Craftsman42 Wrote: To my knowledge, I do not believe that ribbons can be passed down through breeding.  Special Poke balls, like the moon and love ball, however, can be passed from mother to child (NOT FATHER).  Certain Poke balls, like the Master Ball and Cherish Ball, cannot be passed down, but other than that, passing special Poke balls to children shouldn't be a problem.  Hope this helps.

Thank you!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku