Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need friends
Exclamation 
I shiny hunt in friend safari and I am in need of friends.
I don't care what type is your safari.
If you are interested write your FC and I'll add you.
I would also like someone to tell me what type is my safari and which Pokemon does it have.
THANKS!!!
Please feel free to add me! I have an ICE type safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine! Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Aug 5, 2016, 06:08 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Please feel free to add me! I have an ICE type safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Piloswine! Smile
I've added you.
Could you see and tell me what type and what pokemon does my safary has?
@Anthony G. Would you mind going online for a second so I can tell you ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Why don't you write it to me ?
@Anthony G. I need you go online for a second so I can find out the 3rd pokemon Smile
(Aug 5, 2016, 06:54 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Anthony G. I need you go online for a second so I can find out the 3rd pokemon Smile
Ok
Thank you! Smile

Your Friend Safari is
GROUND Type
1st Pokemon: Trapinch
2nd Pokemon: Camerupt
3rd Pokemon: Diggersby
Thanks for both
Is there anyone else available?