Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Pokemon X and Y friend Safari
Hello Everyone  Smile  Ive recently gotten back into some good ol' pokemon games and am currently shiny hunting! If you would like to add me, 
My Friend code is 4957-8977-2514.
Feel free to leave your friend codes as well.
Hello there @Fortinbrass1993,
great idea I added you. Please add me back and let me know when you are online in order to fully swap each others safari.
My code is 0319-0410-7416
Best, Gernot
(Mar 5, 2020, 11:41 AM)Gentleman Wrote: Hello there @Fortinbrass1993,
great idea I added you. Please add me back and let me know when you are online in order to fully swap each others safari.
Best, Gernot

hey there I'll be logging in now and adding you and ill be live, leaving my game on and connected
(Mar 5, 2020, 05:33 PM)Fortinbrass1993 Wrote:
Best, Gernot

hey there I'll be logging in now and adding you and ill be live, leaving my game on and connected

Thank you, it worked. Your safari is of type psycho in case you do not know.
Best, Gernot
(Mar 5, 2020, 11:25 PM)Gentleman Wrote:
Best, Gernot

Best, Gernot

likewise TY too, my brothers is Dragon and my Girlfriends is Ghost if you would like those too, I'll give them both your friend code if you're interested.
(Mar 5, 2020, 11:25 PM)Gentleman Wrote:
Best, Gernot

Best, Gernot

2681-4131-7452 Amy 
5000-8518-3654 Albert
Hello, I added you (All three FC). Reply then you will be online.
My FC: 3411-2482-4933
My safari is fire type with Magmar, Slugma and Braixen
Honestly I do not recommend using friend safari for shiny hunting, instead I recommend to use it to obtain HA pokemon. If you want to catch some specific pokemon it is better to do some chain hunting. (I am saying this because I've wasted more than 20 hours trying to catch just one shiny Woobat there, only to end up not seeing any shinies at all)

P.S. I think that you can obtain more friends for safari just by playing online. If you play with someone via PSS several times (for example battle or trade with someone couple times), system will ask you if you want to add the other player to your friend list.
Hi mate @Fortinbrass1993,
thank you and yes I am interested. I already registered your brother's and your girlfriend's friend code. You can hand them over mine as well please; I trust you. 
I am not a shiny hunter myself, but I think @sasha  is right about the point he made. Chain hunting is the much better option.
Best,
Gernot
(Mar 7, 2020, 04:46 AM)sasha Wrote: Hello, I added you (All three FC). Reply then you will be online.
My FC: 3411-2482-4933
My safari is fire type with Magmar, Slugma and Braixen
Honestly I do not recommend using friend safari for shiny hunting, instead I recommend to use it to obtain HA pokemon. If you want to catch some specific pokemon it is better to do some chain hunting. (I am saying this because I've wasted more than 20 hours trying to catch just one shiny Woobat there, only to end up not seeing any shinies at all)

P.S. I think that you can obtain more friends for safari just by playing online. If you play with someone via PSS several times (for example battle or trade with someone couple times), system will ask you if you want to add the other player to your friend list.
that is freaking awesome TY so much for the information, I'll be looking forward to trying it, a part of this im doing just to complete my Dex as well im getting close to 500 ill be online right now to add you and leave my DS open and on connected for a few hours so you can add me and see me online.