Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] A few spare mons
Hey guys! I have a few legendaries that I'd like to trade. However, since some are main legendaries, I'll need to register your friend code and you mine in order to trade the ones that say that. Otherwise, you can make a GTS offer if you'd like.
-Kyogre (nicknamed Sapphire): lvl 60 (need FC to trade)
-Zygarde: lvl. 70 
-Rayquaza: lvl. 100 (need FC to trade)
Are any shiny? what are you looking for?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(May 6, 2016, 04:51 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: Are any shiny? what are you looking for?

The Rayquaza can be shiny, but I'm not sure if I want to trade it (I have one non-shiny, and one shiny). I'd like any of these Pokémon:ArticunoZapdosMoltresLugiaManaphyDarkraiKyurem

Thanks!
Hey if u want want to 1. Trade the kyogre for a ground on and 

2 trade shiny raquaza for a shiny Serena's and shiny alakazam...
(May 6, 2016, 05:34 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: Hey if u want want to 1. Trade the kyogre for a ground on and 

2 trade shiny raquaza for a shiny Serena's and shiny alakazam...

Maybe I could trade the shiny Rayquaza for two shinies. However, I already have a Groudon, but I'd actually be willing to trade my Kyogre for Groudon. What's the "shiny Serena's"?
idk if it helps, but Gamestop (and other stores for non-US folk) can supply you with some codes for a lv100 Darkrai event going through the 24th of the month
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(May 6, 2016, 06:06 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: idk if it helps, but Gamestop (and other stores for non-US folk) can supply you with some codes for a lv100 Darkrai event going through the 24th of the month

I know. However, it costs money, and I'd prefer not to do that.