Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] What's my Friend Safari?
Hey guys!

Just finished my Pokemon X playthrough, so I'm ready to get to competitive play and breeding. I wanted to know what my friend safari is, so could someone please add me and check? Also, feel free to post your friendcodes on this thread and then add me, I'll add you back for sure.. after all, you can never have to many friend safaris, eh?

My friend code is: 0516-8061-0876

Cheers, dudes and dudettes!
(Oct 5, 2016, 11:18 AM)jschmitdinger Wrote: Hey guys!

Just finished my Pokemon X playthrough, so I'm ready to get to competitive play and breeding. I wanted to know what my friend safari is, so could someone please add me and check? Also, feel free to post your friendcodes on this thread and then add me, I'll add you back for sure.. after all, you can never have to many friend safaris, eh?

I'll check right Now my friend code is in my bio
(Oct 5, 2016, 01:44 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:

I'll check right Now my friend code is in my bio

Added you! Thanks!
@jschmitdinger 

Hey I added you as well. I have a normal safari Dunsparce and Kecleon dont know my third one yet. If any let me know if you find out.

My friend code in the Bio

I'll be online for a few hours off and on.
(Oct 6, 2016, 04:46 PM)XPrime20 Wrote: @jschmitdinger 

Hey I added you as well. I have a normal safari Dunsparce and Kecleon dont know my third one yet. If any let me know if you find out.

My friend code in the Bio

I'll be online for a few hours off and on.

added you too, bro. If you could still post my safari type & pokemon, the other guy still hasn't gotten to me yet. PM me if you're online and I'll see if I can find out your third pokemon!
Got you Im getting on now. I'll PM you soon.

My friend code is 1779-4221-2203 Smile
@jschmitdinger Nice you got a Rock safari with Magcargo, Boldore,

PM me when you online, I can find out your third pokemon 

@YoungsterMark Hey I added you! Here is my friend code Friend Code: 1650-5933-6181

Also PM me if anything
The ditto is the third pokemon xprime
(Oct 7, 2016, 05:12 PM)YoungsterMark Wrote: The ditto is the third pokemon xprime

@YoungsterMark Thanks!! now i finally know. XD