Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] A few mons to finish a team
Smile 
Hello friends! It's been a long time since I've been active in this community so I doubt anyone really knows me anymore. I used to be active in Justin's stream during his XY days but kind of fell out of the loop when ORAS came around. But anyways let's get to business.

I'm working on a team currently and I just need a few mons in order to finish the breeding process:

Girafarig with Sap Sipper
Shelmet
Swirlix

I know these are all pretty simple to acquire but I don't have pokebank currently and I can't justify spending the $5 if I don't need to. I'd really appreciate any and all help with these!
(Jul 1, 2019, 05:31 AM)Writzcracker Wrote: Hello friends! It's been a long time since I've been active in this community so I doubt anyone really knows me anymore. I used to be active in Justin's stream during his XY days but kind of fell out of the loop when ORAS came around. But anyways let's get to business.

I'm working on a team currently and I just need a few mons in order to finish the breeding process:

Girafarig with Sap Sipper
Shelmet
Swirlix

I know these are all pretty simple to acquire but I don't have pokebank currently and I can't justify spending the $5 if I don't need to. I'd really appreciate any and all help with these!
I’m happy to breed you a shelmet and. Swirlix! No HA girafarig though I’m afraid! Any particular IVS/Nature on the shelmet/Swirlix though?
Thanks for responding @PyukuMyMuku , To be completely honest I was looking to breed these mons myself, but I really appreciate the offer. On the other hand if you just happen to have a spare Swirlix and/or Shelmet that you could toss my way, that would be great!
I can help with Sap Sipper Girafarig, might not be today though. The question is in which game do you need it?