Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] looking for some help
hey, i know it's been a while since i said anything, but if anyone hs a Fire, Electric, Dark, or Ice Friend Safari, or just doesn't know what theirs is, please message me, i could use more Friend Safaris Heart either way, thanks for reading, even if you can't help Heart (edit) sorry, forgot to put my Safari, it's Fire, with Magmar, Slugma, and Ninetails
They have a dark Safari

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-FRIEND-...nge-Center
thanks for the info, i'll add them asap Heart
I'm sorry, I can't help with it. I have a Flying Safari with the pretty underwhelming selection of Farfetch'd, Tranquil and a third Pokemon which I haven't discovered yet.

But if it's not too much trouble, could you add me anyways? I'm always looking for more Friend Safaris and yours will be a lot of help. I'm going to add you, but it's your choice whether you want to add me or not.

Thank you!
Your welcome ^^
(May 14, 2016, 06:25 PM)Nyromath Wrote: I'm sorry, I can't help with it. I have a Flying Safari with the pretty underwhelming selection of Farfetch'd, Tranquil and a third Pokemon which I haven't discovered yet.

But if it's not too much trouble, could you add me anyways? I'm always looking for more Friend Safaris and yours will be a lot of help. I'm going to add you, but it's your choice whether you want to add me or not.

Thank you!

sure man, i'll add you, and if it's available, i'll tell you your 3rd pokemon Heart
I'm going to add you bro X3

@Nyromath
(May 14, 2016, 06:31 PM)Nyromath Wrote: Thanks :D

your 3rd Pokemon is Rufflet! Heart
cool thanks!