Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Arceus FT
Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned it or cheated to get it i have an Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...
(Jul 17, 2016, 06:52 PM)ruby79761 Wrote: Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned them or cheated to get them i have 4 Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...
I have shinies that I can trade you. Take your pick:

-Shiny Deino
-Shiny Glameow
-Shiny  Trapinch
-Shiny Noibat
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:00 PM)jemma355 Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2016, 06:52 PM)ruby79761 Wrote: Ok look and im not joking nor have i in any way cloned them or cheated to get them i have 4 Arceus that i am trying to get rid of. I would trade one for a shiny i dont care what shiny i just know they are taking up room in my boxes.... So please someone im begging you make an offer...

-Shiny Deino
-Shiny Glameow
-Shiny  Trapinch
-Shiny Noibat

Thank you soo much! Can i have the Shiny Deino please?
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:03 PM)ruby79761 Wrote:
(Jul 17, 2016, 07:00 PM)jemma355 Wrote:

-Shiny Deino
-Shiny Glameow
-Shiny  Trapinch
-Shiny Noibat

Thank you soo much! Can i have the Shiny Deino please?
Sure. I'm in my car now though, so can we trade when I get home? I'll PM you.