Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] need some friends
Hey, does anyone have Eevee in their Friend Safari? Also if anyone would like to add me, go right ahead, I don't have any friends though so I don't know what's in my safari D:
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:07 PM)RjVerafy Wrote: Hey, does anyone have Eevee in their Friend Safari? Also if anyone would like to add me, go right ahead, I don't have any friends though so I don't know what's in my safari D:

Hey there, just added you. When you add me back and hop online on your Poke'mon game I can let you know what's in yours. Smile
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:19 PM)Noisi Wrote:
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:07 PM)RjVerafy Wrote: Hey, does anyone have Eevee in their Friend Safari? Also if anyone would like to add me, go right ahead, I don't have any friends though so I don't know what's in my safari D:

Hey there, just added you. When you add me back and hop online on your Poke'mon game I can let you know what's in yours. Smile
Added you back!
@RjVerafy You have a Grass type with Oddish, Sawsbuck and a Gogoat. Very nice! :D
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:38 PM)Noisi Wrote: @RjVerafy You have a Grass type with Oddish, Sawsbuck and a Gogoat. Very nice! :D

Great! Thanks, I have a college bud that was just hunting for shiny Gogoat, I'm sure that info could've helped him lol
Anyone wanna add me in for friend safari?
@Shiny_Hunter96 I added you  :D
(Sep 28, 2016, 01:20 PM)RjVerafy Wrote: @Shiny_Hunter96 I added you  :D

Thats sweet dud i go add you right now Smile
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:32 AM)Noisi Wrote: I love me some Friend Safari's, Shiny hunting is an awesome passtime. I'll also do my best to help if people want to find out what's in their Safari.

IGN: Hex                         Type: Ground
 FC: 3840-7340-0627      Diggersby, Sandshrew, and Nincada.

@fallout96
@Hatonacat
@Mattienator
@One-Swood-Grommet
@jwith
@Pikadora1991
@bailet
@Mystery
@Meatcheat
@Monstaboy 
@axel813 
@Altovato
@Mertzstache

Added all of you, don't forget to add back. :D

Hey! just added you @Noisi - sorry that took so long... ill be online for a bit
(Sep 5, 2016, 01:35 PM)fallout96 Wrote: hey i'm trying to fill up my pokedex and i'm a shiny hunter as well so if'd like to add me
for friend safari i'd really be grateful
hey hello can i add you too? thank you! also do you have a clefairy by  any chance?