Lvl. 100
Nature: Rash
Ability: Pressure
Move Set:

1. Draco Meteor
  2. Shadow Sneak
  3. Dragon Tail
  4. Toxic
Disclaimer: I got this bad boy off of wondertrade, so I'm not 100% sure it's legit! If you are looking for legit only, this probably isn't the trade for you.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I want it!
I can trade you Corphish (multiple), Basculin and Remoraid. Aren't the best, I know, but can you think about it?
@Tomatoman1 Unfortunately I already own all 3, but if I don't get any better offers I'll consider it ^_^  Heart
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I can't offer you anything else. Maybe a Skarmory?
Hmmmmm... if I don't trade my Thundurus do you want it? :3
I tend to give away free shinies.
@NoRaTiX I'll consider it.. I'm honestly not too fond of shiny Thundurus ^^' 
It looks like it's normal sprite xD.
I tend to give away free shinies.
Kinda what I was thinking ^_^'
@ devilmoth  I can offer 2-3 of these Pokémons for Giratina and Cresselia ^^

Shiny Ho-Oh (Event)
Shiny Mewtwo (Event)
Shiny Lugia / Nickname "Athena"
Shiny Lugia (Non Pentagon)
Shiny Tanabata Jirachi
Shiny Ampharos
Shiny Heracross
Shiny Togekiss (Non Pentagon)
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Forretress (Non Pentagon)
Shiny Typhlosion
Shiny Salamence (Non Pentagon)
Shiny Duskull
Shiny Milotic
Shiny Scolipede
Shiny Liepard
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@ChrissSixx: I am strongly considering that Jirachi and Duskull... I shall let ya know ^_^  Heart