Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

FT Shiny Pokemon (Genned) LF Shinies
(Jan 16, 2017, 06:33 AM)nandawin Wrote: @Frost You know what? I will just give you the ones you mentioned. (actually I will give you 4, 5, 8, 9, 12) Just give me the Shiinotic and junkmon holding some nuggets/Big Nuggets/Comet Shard. Smile Let me know when you wanna trade. (Sorry, I am abit inactive.)

@nandawin Ok awesome, thanks! :D Is it possible i cant trade you Pokemon (shiny) you already have? I know sounds weird but maybe you can add them to your list and someone else will want to trade you them for the ones you need.....? And whenever today is fine Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Frost That's sound about right. Here are my fav shinies - Eevee, Pikachu, Mimikyu. If u don't have, send any you feel like. We can trade now if u want?
(Jan 16, 2017, 09:12 AM)nandawin Wrote: @Frost That's sound about right. Here are my fav shinies - Eevee, Pikachu, Mimikyu. If u don't have, send any you feel like. We can trade now if u want?

I dont have those :/ but i do have good shinies i can give you. Also i only have one Big Nugget imma give you, and green, yellow, and blue shards imma give you because i dont have Comet shards Sad i added you
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
@Frost Alrighty, I am online. My IGN is Moon Moon.
@Frost Thanks for the trade

@Hatonacat didn't see ur reply first. (No idea how i didn't get notification). Yeah, i been trying to catch the giveaway here but since i am so busy irl and inactive, i don't really have a chance to grab much. Smile
(Jan 16, 2017, 09:32 AM)nandawin Wrote: @Frost Thanks for the trade

@nandawin Thank you! But what about Minior?

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 16, 2017, 09:33 AM)Frost Wrote:

I kinda made a deal with it on reddit. Sorry about that. I will let u know if i can find someone to clone mine. Smile
(Jan 16, 2017, 09:35 AM)nandawin Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2017, 09:33 AM)Frost Wrote:

I kinda made a deal with it on reddit. Sorry about that. I will let u know if i can find someone to clone mine. Smile

ok tell me when you can Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Jan 13, 2017, 10:07 AM)nandawin Wrote: @PokeLover121 What do u have to offer then?

I got it so you dont have to worry Smile
Rolleyes