Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] BATTLE TO WIN POKEMON!
hey guys i wanted to host my little tournament in which we'll battle.if your opponent wins then he gets a shiny or competitive pokemon,maybe we can do doubles,triples and multi battles.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART IF YOU HAVE GUTS AND FEEL CONFIDENT ENOUGH ONLY THEN PARTICIPATE.
PEOPLE WHO JUST RUN AWAY IF THEY ARE LOSING WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATORS AND ACTION MAY BE TAKEN AGAINST THEM.

ither than that everything is fair in love,war and pokemon!SO

LETS RUMBLEEE!!!!! Angry
So, if I read it right, we are betting a shiny or BR pokemon and the loser has to give one up to the winner?
(Jan 26, 2015, 06:59 AM)zubacool Wrote: So, if I read it right, we are betting a shiny or BR pokemon and the loser has to give one up to the winner?

exactly if you think you have it then step up to the challenge
hey guys come on try your luck at this contest i already lost once leaving the opponent's leafeon with 1 hp and losing!! damn it but k one shiny gible from me is already gone for free!
Sounds like fun to me. I'm up for it! Let me know if it's going through!
Fc: 1263-8291-5984 Ign: Kamina
anyone else?
Im up for it
but i don't know if i have any competitvie or shinies would a dUSKNOIR shiny and competitive build count as two or just one if its the same pokemon
(Jan 28, 2015, 07:20 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Im up for it
but i don't know if i have any competitvie or shinies would a dUSKNOIR shiny and competitive build count as two or just one if its the same pokemon

one
bump.
bump.