Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Battle Me?
Can't get better if I don't try, right? I want to start battling in order to figure out what works for my team. Anybody down to help? Please add my Friend Code and let me know so I can add ya back! If I'm online, feel free to challenge me! I always accept a battle, no matter who it is! and unless my daughter is screaming bloody murder I promise I'll never drop out. Let's do this! :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Add me
Done and done! I look forward to our battle Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Alright I'll be online give me 3 min
Thank you for that battle! I feel sooooo stupid after that! You were probably laughing at me the entire battle! lol Loooooove that Gallade though! All my team is speed trained, but that thing is fast! O.O
Yeah once it mega evolves it jumps from 80 base speed to 110 base speed and I basiclly sent out talonflame to suicide tailwind support too. :P

No need to feel dumb you said yourself you needed to test your team, I got a little nervous that you freeze hax my milotic tho.
I need a Clawitzer with better IVs.. I have the perfect move set, none of them being of it's own typing, but it's always a OHKO or it's attacks do little to no damage. I'm surprised it even landed! I feel like if I had just pulled Pidgeot out sooner though.. I could have done just a little bit better! 

I really am in love with that Gallade though! I've never seen a shiny one before either, so it was Christmas! lol!
Yeah its my favorite Pokemon, thanks!! :P
I'm up for a battle! Also am I allowed to upload it on YouTube?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Sure!! I could use a good public butt kicking lol! Adding you right now!

but you have to send me a link to the video!!