Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Battle in S/M
Star 
Hey buddy ! 
I got time on my hands so if anyone want to battle me, feel free to add me  Big Grin

-Tomlepanda
@Tomlepanda Hey! I suppose the best question I can ask before I go head first into a battle with you. What would the rules be for the battle? I know it says "Fun" but a lot of people that I've battled before saying "It'll be fun!" have used super competitive strats and a lot of repeat teams, and to me that's not very fun...  Undecided

Don't get me wrong, I'll totally battle you even if you're doing that sorta thing, I'm all for some fun battles with no competitive stress, just wanna know what I'm getting myself into!  Big Grin
(May 10, 2017, 09:49 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @Tomlepanda Hey! I suppose the best question I can ask before I go head first into a battle with you. What would the rules be for the battle? I know it says "Fun" but a lot of people that I've battled before saying "It'll be fun!" have used super competitive strats and a lot of repeat teams, and to me that's not very fun...  Undecided

Don't get me wrong, I'll totally battle you even if you're doing that sorta thing, I'm all for some fun battles with no competitive stress, just wanna know what I'm getting myself into!  Big Grin

Hey @Cloud557 !
6v6 all at lvl 50 will be ok for you ? 
Hmm, my team is composed with pokemons that we don't see all the time I think.. (Well I don't really battle all the time so I can't say that my team is very original or stuff like that, and I'm not really experienced..)
But I think it will be fun Smile
(May 10, 2017, 09:57 AM)Tomlepanda Wrote:
(May 10, 2017, 09:49 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @Tomlepanda Hey! I suppose the best question I can ask before I go head first into a battle with you. What would the rules be for the battle? I know it says "Fun" but a lot of people that I've battled before saying "It'll be fun!" have used super competitive strats and a lot of repeat teams, and to me that's not very fun...  Undecided

Hey @Cloud557 !
6v6 all at lvl 50 will be ok for you ? 
Hmm, my team is composed with pokemons that we don't see all the time I think.. (Well I don't really battle all the time so I can't say that my team is very original or stuff like that, and I'm not really experienced..)
But I think it will be fun Smile

@Tomlepanda

Okay, and the format? Like Singles, Double, Triple, that sorta thing? XD I'm fine with whatever, just wanna know which you'd prefer.
@Tomlepanda shall we go for a round 2? I've been needing an excuse to make a new singles team Smile
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Cloud557 So singles is ok for u ?
@stephenWITNESS  Sounds good to me :D
@Tomlepanda sweet! I'll be free in a few hours. You good then?
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
@Tomlepanda Yep! Singles is fine with me! It's honestly the format I prefer!  Big Grin
(May 10, 2017, 11:27 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @Tomlepanda sweet! I'll be free in a few hours. You good then?

Humm I'll gtg because I'll have to sleep, will u be free in like 10 hours ? If not we'll find another moment when we will get both free at the same time ;-)
(May 10, 2017, 11:30 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @Tomlepanda Yep! Singles is fine with me! It's honestly the format I prefer!  Big Grin

Are you free now ? :D