Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Competitive Pokemon Tournament - SING UP CLOSED
I added you to the list Wink
[/quote]

Thank you so much :D
(Oct 29, 2015, 12:06 PM)Ultra_Shnizzl Wrote: Hey m8, i would like to join your fun tournament, so here are my

Team name: Trick
Showdown name: Ultra_Shnizzl
Timezone: GTM (+1:00)

I hope I'll be accepted and we'll have some interesting Matches :DD

That's 4 players, 6 to go Wink

If it takes too lang to find 6 other players we can also play with 8 players imo. Maybe 6 but because of the play off system I think we need some more players. 4 definitely is not enough. But we can play some Showdown or ORAS WiFi battles to practice a bit Wink
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:43 AM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:
(Oct 29, 2015, 12:06 PM)Ultra_Shnizzl Wrote: Hey m8, i would like to join your fun tournament, so here are my

If it takes too lang to find 6 other players we can also play with 8 players imo. Maybe 6 but because of the play off system I think we need some more players. 4 definitely is not enough. But we can play some Showdown or ORAS WiFi battles to practice a bit Wink

This looks so c00000l. Can I join? :p I'm not the best battler I just love watching the UCL, GBA etc.
Showdown name- R0YAL BLU
Team Name- Surrey Sevipers
Timezone- GMT +0 (London Time)
it's 2022 and we livin
(Oct 30, 2015, 04:56 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:43 AM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:

This looks so c00000l. Can I join? :p I'm not the best battler I just love watching the UCL, GBA etc.
Showdown name- KOS Seasons
Team Name- Surrey Sevipers
Timezone- GMT +0 (London Time)

Sure thing Wink

5 in, 5 to go (or at least 3).
Hey!
are you still looking for ppl to join the league? If you are I would like to join with my Helsinki Hydreigons Smile
Showdown name; Vepsis
timezone; UTC+2 (I'm from Finland)
Hopefully there are still spots open and I get accepted Smile
(Oct 19, 2015, 12:26 AM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 09:24 PM)Absol4Prez Wrote: Hello, the name is Absol4Prez and  I have pretty good knowledge in Pokemon competitive battling, well the single side anyway lol.  But yeah I would be really interested in joining, this leauge could also help my channel grow so that is another reason for me to want to join.  I have never participated in a tournament though, but I am very excited if you decide to add me.  =)
(My Channel is "Absol4Prez")

Hallo Absol4Prez,

thanks for your respond. Feel free to post your battles and everything about the tournament on your YouTube channel to let your channel grow. I will check your channel out as well Wink If you replay with the necessary information to join (meaning your team name, Showdown name and time zone). You’re good to go and I will see you at the draft Smile

may i join
my team name is ferocious feraligatrs
my showdown name is Caolan05 if i live somewhat near belfast what is the time zone there?
Hey, 2 friends of mine would like to participate in your turnament, too Smile

First one:
Team name: Monargobrothers
Showdown name: Lucario1640
Time Zone: GMT +1:00

Second one:
Team Name: Butzmarills
Showdown name: NicTRoNiX99
(Oct 30, 2015, 09:19 AM)Vepsis Wrote: Hey!
are you still looking for ppl to join the league? If you are I would like to join with my Helsinki Hydreigons Smile
Showdown name; Vepsis
timezone; UTC+2 (I'm from Finland)
Hopefully there are still spots open and I get accepted Smile

Of course, you're in Wink

(Oct 30, 2015, 10:41 AM)Caolan05 Wrote: may i join
my team name is ferocious feraligatrs
my showdown name is Caolan05             if i live somewhat near belfast what is the time zone there?

Sure, if you live in Belfast i would say your timezone is GMT (+0)

(Oct 31, 2015, 07:50 AM)Ultra_Shnizzl Wrote: Hey, 2 friends of mine would like to participate in your turnament, too Smile

First one:
Team name: Monargobrothers
Showdown name: Lucario1640

Second one:
Team Name: Butzmarills
Showdown name: NicTRoNiX99

They are both in Wink
We are almost there, 1 player to go Smile
(Oct 31, 2015, 10:28 AM)ChJb2332 Wrote: Hi i would like to join if there is still spots left
Showdown Name 4000s
Team name California Camerupts
Time zone Pacific time zone UTC-8:00

There was 1 spot left so you are last participant to join us Smile