Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Competitive Team help
Hey guys Im and experienced Pokemon player, but Ive never really been into battling, well at least not competitively. In ORAS I made my 2nd team and I plan to ev train it and breed for ideal Ivs, but first I would like to know the best move sets and items to give my team. I am playing to have a Treeko, Salamence, Marshtomp, Manentric, Charizard, and a Metagross. Any help for any of these pokemon would help, I really appreciate it and thank you tons in advance. :D
Wow all you pokemon have the potential to mega evolve, that will be good to confuse you opponent

For charzard the special side is relitively better than the physical side with moves such as:
Solar Beam
Air Slash
Heat Wave
Roost

Question: Which pokemon are you planning to be your mega
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
well im not sure i have all the mega stones but im thinking its going to be salamence
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/salamence this is a link to a bunch of different sets for salamance :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Hey,I would recommend that you use this set for Metagross Smile :
Set Name: Bulky Attack Mega Meta.
Metagross @ Metagrossinite
Clear Body
252 Attack/ 140 HP/ 116 Sp
Meteor Mash
Hammer Arm
Earthquake
Agility

Meteor for the (I think) STAB Phys Attack combo. This provides steel coverage against rock types. I also put Hammer Arm in there for the fighting type against rock and ice. I also put EQ because I have no idea what format this team is going to be? anyways the ground type will help with the fire types that are super-effective against the steel on Meta. Agility would make Mega Meta faster to get moves out quicker. Feel free to change this around, I am new to making sets. I saw this on Smogon ( http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/meg...e.3522858/ ) and changed a few things according to converage for your team. Hope I could help Smile