Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Ok this is new read below
Ok I'm going to try and start a different Pokemon league there are no badges this league will be like a sports league there will be weeks and you will build a team it can be different or the same team each week and you will have to send me the battle codes each week must be able to use Skype this is still going to be in tryal. I wana see how many people will be intersted. Now to make it where people use different Pokemon in the meta at the end of the season there will be a playoff for something that I have not decided yet but there will be 6 spots and the two spots that get bye weeks in the first week will be the person with the best records with different Pokemon used so using a lot of different Pokemon and not sticking with the same overpowered Pokemon helps you get a bye week because I feel that the best Pokemon trainers do not need overpowered Pokemon to win so if your intersted comment below I'll keep track and where I get a number that I feel is good I'll start messaging people
ill be interested if its a VGC 15 format.
It is vgc 2015 format
ok cool My friend and 1 are interested
Im up for it do you need our skype account links
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
No not yet
No not yet
I'm interested