Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Mega Stone trading [Closed]
I need someone to help me. I want to trade with someone my mega charizard y megastone from my y copy. Then i will switch to my omega ruby and you trade it back to me. if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.
(Dec 11, 2015, 12:21 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I need someone to help me. I want to trade with someone my mega charizard y megastone from my y copy. Then i will switch to my omega ruby and you trade it back to me. if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.

i can help u out Smile
when can you be on?
(Dec 11, 2015, 12:59 AM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2015, 12:21 AM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I need someone to help me. I want to trade with someone my mega charizard y megastone from my y copy. Then i will switch to my omega ruby and you trade it back to me. if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.

i can help u out Smile
when can you be on?

i can be on today after 4:30 pm pst. and saturday i can be online all day
(Dec 11, 2015, 04:31 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

i can help u out Smile
when can you be on?

ok i can be on sat
(Dec 11, 2015, 11:55 PM)Snowygrass Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2015, 04:31 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote:

i can help u out Smile
when can you be on?

ok i can be on sat

thanks. just pm me. i probably wont be awake until maybe 10-11 am pst. and after that i should have time