Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Ninja gym
I was thinking of making this thread for battle requests of a ninja pkmn "gym" basically you reply on here we add fc,s and we battle depending on lvl range and stuff you want

And if you win i will ev train 1 pokemon for you or give you a good breedject
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
level range? all pokemon are set to level 50 in battle spot. but sure i'm up for it.
what exactly are the rules, this is very very very very very very very very very very unclear from your post.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:03 AM)Shachi Wrote: level range? all pokemon are set to level 50 in battle spot. but sure i'm up for it.
what exactly are the rules, this is very very very very very very very very very very unclear from your post.

I forgot about the lvl 50 rule but the others are just like a normal gym battle
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:08 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:03 AM)Shachi Wrote: level range? all pokemon are set to level 50 in battle spot. but sure i'm up for it.

I forgot about the lvl 50 rule but  the others are just like a normal gym battle

Like we bring a theme-team? or are you the gym leader and i must beat you? :P
Well this was a huge waste of time waiting for an answer. good luck.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:10 AM)Shachi Wrote:

I forgot about the lvl 50 rule but  the others are just like a normal gym battle

Im the gym leader you bring what you want to beat me except legendarys
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:

OMG! Can I participate? I´ve been searching challenges like this for 2 months and with Prices!! I dont use any legends so no problema right? Reply asap please.
(Oct 12, 2015, 01:45 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote:

OMG! Can I participate? I´ve been searching challenges like this for 2 months and with Prices!! I dont use any legends so no problema right? Reply asap please.

After school i will battle you then when you sent the message i was asleep
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:21 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:08 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I forgot about the lvl 50 rule but  the others are just like a normal gym battle

Dude I was sleep when yuou sent it. From where are you? I am from México and I think they are different times.
(Oct 13, 2015, 05:00 AM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 11:21 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 10:10 AM)Shachi Wrote: Like we bring a theme-team? or are you the gym leader and i must beat you? :P

Im from england
Dude I was sleep when yuou sent it. From where are you? I am from México and I think they are different times.
(Oct 12, 2015, 09:12 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I was thinking of making this thread for battle requests of a ninja pkmn "gym" basically you reply on here we add fc,s and we battle depending on lvl range and stuff you want

And if you win i will ev train 1 pokemon for you or give you a good breedject

Look above