Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] PF Premier League
Hey everyone! I have another idea that isn't my own, but it's the first I've seen on this forum so let's get to it
RULES:
You will need 6 team members. An OU representative, a UU representative, a RU representative, a NU representative, a PU representative, and a VGC representative.
Now, you'll have your representatives for the whole season for that tier. They have to be that tier's player the whole season.
How the matches will work: Let's say Player 1 is the OU player for Team A and they go up against Player 2, who is the OU player for that team. Player 1 wins. Their team is 1-0. But, don't worry Team B! Your UU player won! Now the match is 1-1. At the end of the match Team A won 4-2. So their team 1-0 overall for the season. Thus format is a work in progress. We won't have sign ups right away. This is just to see if you guys would want to do it. If you have any questions, please ask me. Maybe one day we'lk be able to kick this off!
I think this is like the SPL (Smogon Premier League). Sounds interesting :] might join if I can find some time
it's 2022 and we livin
This seems like a great idea! It's a reason to try out the different tiers.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(May 17, 2016, 12:40 PM)Red Lake Wrote: I think this is like the SPL (Smogon Premier League). Sounds interesting :] might join if I can find some time
Yes sir they're the original creators
Sounds interesting but will there be enough people is what I'm wondering.
(May 17, 2016, 03:49 PM)Luffy Wrote: Sounds interesting but will there be enough people is what I'm wondering.
I hope so
My man mitch. I want in
(May 18, 2016, 05:05 AM)Akae47 Wrote: My man mitch. I want in
Sweet! Sounds good. Hopefully 1 day we'll get enough players
I will be glad to join this Premier League