Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Please read And Spread the word
Hey pattyback here! Today Iam here to Challenge you all to a No Restrictions 1 on 1 double battle. I want to do this for 2 reasons. 1st to be strong enough to battle in the VGC 2nd: to set a video gameing world record. i need ALL OF YOU to helo me with this. so before I end this i wsnt to ask eveyone who reads this to Message all of your friends about this Please do so we together can become the very best like No One 3ver was

Oh and btw Get Famous pokemon players to get in on this so I can battle them...

(a few famous ppl are jwitz, justinflynn and alex ogloza) and more so starting now i want you to spread the word... Thanls
- patrick (pattyback11)
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
I will help, I'm terrible at competitive but I could give it a try
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I will in one condition
I will share!
(Feb 20, 2016, 07:34 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: I will in one condition

What condition?
Well I was featured in an official Pokemon tweet once....I'm also good because I have VGC in my name Cool PM me to battle with or get advice from me anytime!
(Feb 21, 2016, 12:57 AM)El Miguel VGC Wrote: Well I was featured in an official Pokemon tweet once....I'm also good because I have VGC in my name Cool PM me to battle with or get advice from me anytime!

Ok will do add me also ok? Go on pokemon around 9 40 my time... Eastern
Thanks everyone today starts the battles with me and EL then onto swim and burgs then John so all be patient I'll pm u when it's your turn
I'm in, so I hope you're used to getting rocked!!! ):D
(Feb 20, 2016, 09:49 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote:
(Feb 20, 2016, 07:34 PM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: I will in one condition

What condition?

You pokegen me a pokemon