Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Pokemon League - Discussion!
@8-BitCrow @TheLastStaravia @Karthyan @The_Tyrouge_MASTER 

This Thread is for discussing our Pokemon League Organization, later on we can make an official thread for challengers
Alright, that works. We will be breeding or catching our own party members, correct?
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Apr 12, 2016, 03:23 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: Alright, that works. We will be breeding or catching our own party members, correct?
Correct... So, I was wondering if we could let the challengers challenge us in no particular order. I say this because if we don't... Gym leader #1 will be extremely busy and Gym Leader #4 will be bored... And this way challengers who cant beat one of us, can try their luck with another, plus we slpit the work... Also @The_Tyrouge_MASTER is the League Champion, right?
No. Im not the champion. Were all gonna have somewhat like tournament to decide who is going to be apart if the elite 4 and champion. But to be fair were going to do this every week when all of us are free. @carliquin
Sounds good!  Smile
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Apr 12, 2016, 04:30 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: Sounds good!  Smile
But there's only 5 of us xD
What is this organisation exactly? Sorry to intrude, if I did.

I am just curious if I can help in any way.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
Were making a new region full of gym leaders/elite 4/ and champion. If you want you can join and be the 6th gym leader.@total-insanity
I see. It would be an interesting concept to take on. I suppose it would require a non-legendary/uber monotype team?
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
Nope dual type. But the types that are already taken are
Psychic/Fighting 
Dark/Ghost 
Flying/Electric
Grass/Dragon 
Water/Fire
you can make a gym with the other types. Uf you want a monotype gym its all up to you.