Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Roulette Free-For-All Battle!
Hello! Now, this battle is for Roulette battles. Here's everything you need to know:

HOW TO PLAY:
Just go watch a Roulette Free-For-All by either DuncanKneeDeep or HoodlumScrafty cause I'm too tired for an explanation.

HOW THE BATTLES GO:
It's a multibattle.

SOME WEIRD TITLE HERE
The pokemon are either genned, or you just have a random pile of BR junk pokemon.

If I missed anything I don't really care because I'm tired.

Can't wait until the battle!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I watch Hoodlum and Duncan, but how do you think the battles shall go? Do you spin the wheels, or do you just gen random Pokémon to us that we use? Or is it genners only?
I would like to join too
Ok @Forest it will go like I use a random Pokemon generator (It doesn't gen the pokemon, just show them) and you get to gen the pokemon[s] with the moves, abilities, and natures you want! It's not genners only, I could gen for people who cant
-@42max id like to battle i u want
(Feb 20, 2016, 11:02 AM)42max Turtke Wrote: Ok @Forest it will go like I use a random Pokemon generator (It doesn't gen the pokemon, just show them) and you get to gen the pokemon[s] with the moves, abilities, and natures you want! It's not genners only, I could gen for people who cant

Niiice, well i cant gen, and the pokemon will of course be turned back to you :p Hope you have enough space in the pc, kappa Im in! Can we take a normal one? Not mono color and that stuff thats too hard! [Image: fancy_slowpoke_by_ayinai-d8bwmlf.png]
Uh, hey, when do you three think we can do the battle?
Here's the rolled pokemon:
@Forest :Mega-garchomp (Lucky..), Meloetta Pirouette, Skiddo
@Asdfhjkl :Elektrik, Binacle, Sligoo
@Pattyback11 :Liepard, Sableye, Lickitung
Me: Abra, Sawsbuck, Audino

Oh, if you saw DuncanKneeDeep's videos you know how they used cards, right? We are too!
@Forest Switcheroo: You CAN switch one of your pokemon with another player of your choice
@Asdfhjkl Flame Orb: You must attach a Flame Orb to one of your pokemon
@Pattyback11 Mega: You can choose to mega-evolve one of your pokemon!
Me: Reshuffle: I can choose to reshuffle someone's pokemon (Including my own)
(Feb 21, 2016, 10:08 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: Uh, hey, when do you three think we can do the battle?

Oh, if you saw DuncanKneeDeep's videos you know how they used cards, right? We are too!
@Forest Switcheroo: You CAN switch one of your pokemon with another player of your choice
Me: Reshuffle: I can choose to someone pokemon (Including my own)
Weee... Are the choooooomps my friiiiiiiiend! [Image: gfycat.com%2BLoathsomeEducatedAmericancrow.gif]
(Feb 21, 2016, 10:08 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: Uh, hey, when do you three think we can do the battle?

Me: Reshuffle: I can choose to someone pokemon (Including my own)
@42max Turtke @Pattyback11 Im switching that Skiddo for that Sableye! We dont need that little guy Kappa
ok, that was pitiful