Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Showdown Champion .vs. Challenger
Alright, I haven't seen a Showdown tourney/league on here so I'd thought I'd start one. However, what I want to do is not a typical tourney or a league. What I want to try is a league where there is no Elite 4, no Gym Leaders, just 1 Champion and 1 Challenger. Basically if a challenger challenges the current Champion, the Champ must fight the Challenger for his title before a certain time. Here are a few ground rules.

1. The Championship battles MUST be conducted on Pokemon Showdown
2. The Championship battles MUST be either Random Singles, Random Doubles, or Random Triples, to be decided by the Champion
3. The Championship battles MUST be either Best of 1, 3, or 5, to be decided by the Champion
4. If a Champion is challenged, the battle must be conducted by 6:00PM EST the following Friday or the Champion will be usurped by the Challenger UNLESS the challenger challenges on that Friday, in which case the deadline would be 6:00PM EST Saturday
5. If the Challenger loses to the Champion, the Challenger must wait until another person challenges for the title before challenging again (same goes if the Champion loses)
6. The Challenger must make his Challenge in this thread
7. A Replay of the Battle MUST be posted in this thread following the battle

That's the main rules for now. Any questions and I will clarify. I'll start as the Champion and if anyone wants to challenge me, the format would be Random Singles, BO3. Thank you and happy Battling!
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
thewasher19 can challenge for the champion title