Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Team Bike Shorts Challenge Series: Week 1
Welcome to the Team Bike Shorts challenge series. In this a member of TBS [myself @FireTaco and @wartty currently] issue a fun challenge to the members of PokemonForever. [Prizes for winning these challenges are determined by the person issuing said challenge]

Anabel's Challenge: BEAT THE BATTLE TREE WITH GIMMICKS

Pretty much what it says. Win a battle in the Battle Tree in the most gimmicky way possible. The most absurdly gimmicky video wins. To enter submit a battle replay code and explain how the gimmick works to have a chance to win. You are only allowed to submit one battle replay so pick carefully. The winner will be announced in one Week's time so good luck. Obviously, being members of Team Bike Shorts, @FireTaco and @wartty are not allowed to submit a battle replay.

The Prize:
Kris' Clefairy of Doom
[Image: clefairy.gif]
Melofée : Clefairy (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Magic Guard
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonlight
- Cosmic Power
- Minimize
- Stored Power
TeamBikeShorts
OU MASTER RACE
How many battles need to be won? Beating a Battle Legend with something extremely gimmicky would be extremely hard...  Huh
I'm back again.
(Sep 10, 2017, 06:11 AM)Mr. Ultracool Wrote: How many battles need to be won? Beating a Battle Legend with something extremely gimmicky would be extremely hard...  Huh

Any 1 battle will count, I specifically say "win a battle in the Battle Tree"
OU MASTER RACE
Ah, okay, thanks, I didn't really notice that part of the post Blush
I'm back again.
This is a really good idea, I will edit this comment when I get the code lol

okay this took a while lol

ZA5W-WWWW-WW8-QRBM

yes this is against red in singles normal
UPDATE
PRIZE ANNOUNCED
OU MASTER RACE
OH GOSH THAT THING IS A MONSTER
Mawr
I just saw this thread. I will post my 135 Win Streak in Battle Tree when I have the time~

I still have to rush to 200 in Super Singles~
What is a signature and how do I get one?
And since she is, unfortunately, the only one to compete, our Winner is @Reis
Please PM me a suitable trade time. Thank you
OU MASTER RACE
Sorry i couldn't take part in this 1 i had some problems with my game and just general life Sad

but anyways I'm back and i will definitely try to take part in the next challenge Big Grin
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.