Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] Test my team
I'm not saying drop Volcorona. If you want to use Volcorona then go for it. I'm just suggesting that if you want to use him, have a Pokemon that can get rid of stealth rocks because it's kind of pointless to use Volcorona of he comes out on to rocks and loses half his health instantly.
(Mar 20, 2016, 12:47 AM)randy_west Wrote: If you're trying to get into battling, there are tons of resources on the internet that will explain everything to you better than I could! Like YouTube for example they got lots of stuff on battling.
Ok,I will try to youtube see
(Mar 20, 2016, 12:54 AM)randy_west Wrote: I'm not saying drop Volcorona. If you want to use Volcorona then go for it. I'm just suggesting that if you want to use him, have a Pokemon that can get rid of stealth rocks because it's kind of pointless to use Volcorona of he comes out on to rocks and loses half his health instantly.
Os have pokemon can get rid of stealth rocks?
Excadrill can learn rapid spin, as well as more, you also got Pokemon like Mandibuzz that can learn Defog. If you're curious about what can learn what Serebii.net can help
(Mar 20, 2016, 01:14 AM)randy_west Wrote: Excadrill can learn rapid spin, as well as more, you also got Pokemon like Mandibuzz that can learn Defog. If you're curious about what can learn what Serebii.net can help
ok,thanks a lot
(Mar 19, 2016, 10:56 PM)yukki0207 Wrote: I'm new trainer,I want to test my team.Can anyone help me?
i would love to help
(Mar 23, 2016, 11:05 AM)PolitoedPilots Wrote:
(Mar 19, 2016, 10:56 PM)yukki0207 Wrote: I'm new trainer,I want to test my team.Can anyone help me?
i would love to help
Sure @PolitoedPilots,I will add you