Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] UU match anyone?
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:46 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:38 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: What's that

@Pattyback11 Basically, Smogon is a community which classes Pokemon into tiers based on usage stats, so they ban certain Pokemon from certain tiers (Ex. Mew two from OU) to allow the usage of Pokemon that might not be good in a certain metagame in another one with less powerful threats which allows you to, for example, be able to use a Corsola without being OHKO'ed by everything, such as a Dragonite, since the other Pokemon in the tier will be less powerful too. It also bans certain moves like evasion/Swagger to make the game less luck-based and more based on talent and strategy. If you want more info I'd suggest you go to their website.
So do you want to battle?

im up for uu, I just finished making a new uu team too lol I can battle anytime really 
(Jul 3, 2016, 07:26 AM)Joffacake Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:38 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: What's that

@Pattyback11 Basically, Smogon is a community which classes Pokemon into tiers based on usage stats, so they ban certain Pokemon from certain tiers (Ex. Mew two from OU) to allow the usage of Pokemon that might not be good in a certain metagame in another one with less powerful threats which allows you to, for example, be able to use a Corsola without being OHKO'ed by everything, such as a Dragonite, since the other Pokemon in the tier will be less powerful too. It also bans certain moves like evasion/Swagger to make the game less luck-based and more based on talent and strategy. If you want more info I'd suggest you go to their website.

im up for uu, I just finished making a new uu team too lol I can battle anytime really 

@Joffacake If you want to battle, please tell me when a day in advance because I'm currently traveling and I don't have that much time. So just tell me when and also in which country you are so I know if the time is compatible. Thanks!
(Jul 3, 2016, 08:32 AM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:38 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: How about this Thursday at 3 pm? I live in Ireland 

@Joffacake If you want to battle, please tell me when a day in advance because I'm currently traveling and I don't have that much time. So just tell me when and also in which country you are so I know if the time is compatible. Thanks!
(Jul 3, 2016, 11:30 AM)Joffacake Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:38 PM)Pattyback11 Wrote: How about this Thursday at 3 pm? I live in Ireland 

(Jul 3, 2016, 11:31 AM)Joffacake Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2016, 11:30 AM)Joffacake Wrote:
(Jul 2, 2016, 01:46 PM)le2017 Wrote: @Pattyback11 Basically, Smogon is a community which classes Pokemon into tiers based on usage stats, so they ban certain Pokemon from certain tiers (Ex. Mew two from OU) to allow the usage of Pokemon that might not be good in a certain metagame in another one with less powerful threats which allows you to, for example, be able to use a Corsola without being OHKO'ed by everything, such as a Dragonite, since the other Pokemon in the tier will be less powerful too. It also bans certain moves like evasion/Swagger to make the game less luck-based and more based on talent and strategy. If you want more info I'd suggest you go to their website.

Ok no problem, I'm in France so it should be alright for the time, but I'll check if I'm available at the time. Smile
That was me who wrote that btw on my screen it says pattyback 11 wrote it for some reason lol
(Jul 3, 2016, 12:54 PM)Joffacake Wrote: That was me who wrote that btw on my screen it says pattyback 11 wrote it for some reason lol

@Joffacake That's alright Smile . Are you experienced in UU?
(Jul 4, 2016, 01:05 PM)le2017 Wrote:
(Jul 3, 2016, 12:54 PM)Joffacake Wrote: That was me who wrote that btw on my screen it says pattyback 11 wrote it for some reason lol

@Joffacake That's alright Smile . Are you experienced in UU?   

Im OK I was doing a good few 6v6s and I won a good amount, I got fairly lucky though  Smile