Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Fallout 4 officially announced
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lnn2rJpjar4

My hype is so real now :D
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
All of the yes
Extremely excited, between this and the XCOM 2 announcement it's been a good few days.
I'm endlessly amused by the sheer amount of people complaining that the character models don't look very good. Like, giiiirl, have you ever even played a Bethesda game before? Wonky character models are a staple, and bugs are a feature. :P

I'm super psyched, though. Fallout is such a creative, fun series.
High hopes, low expectations.

It's being developed by Bethesda, and all of their recent games needed a good run-through with some coarse-grain sandpaper before launch. I'm one of those people who played all the way through Buggerfall. Heck, Fallout 3 was so bug filled I was expecting spiders to explode from my console at any moment. I hope the game is fun, but with on how underwhelming Skyrim was, or the hilarious blunder that was ESO, I'm not getting myself worked over about it.
For some reason I've also been pretty meh about it. It'd be a different story if they were doing a Wii U Fallout, but that wouldn't happen even if the U was on par with the other consoles in power and sales, because Bethesda gonna Bethesda. It's a real shame, because after playing Deus Ex on the U, it left me wanting a Fallout U very badly. It's the perfect platform for the modern Fallout games...better than PC even, because the U pad can be your very own Pip-Boy.