Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokémon
So what's everyone's favorite Pokémon? After beating this game I've decided on Lycanroc being my favorite, loved the design of Rockruff and Lycanroc since they were revealed. Gallade is was easily my favorite before this but it's behind by a hair now. Btw Midday >>> Midnight
Wishiwashi has to be the coolest design for the new pokemon. I mean, his normal form is kinda lame, but thats the whole idea right? School form is a MONSTER! Plus his stats get bumped up into that legendary category.. My Wishiwashi is OHKOing pokemon that are 3 levels higher than it, and are grass type. The attacks are "not very effective" and still deadly.

Plus, that whole BIG FISH made from many little fish design!
(Nov 22, 2016, 03:54 PM)Murkus Wrote: Wishiwashi has to be the coolest design for the new pokemon. I mean, his normal form is kinda lame, but thats the whole idea right? School form is a MONSTER! Plus his stats get bumped up into that legendary category.. My Wishiwashi is OHKOing pokemon that are 3 levels higher than it, and are grass type. The attacks are "not very effective" and still deadly.

Plus, that whole BIG FISH made from many little fish design!

Seems powerful, that thing was the most annoying totem Pokémon to deal with. My Lycanroc pretty much single handedly beat the Elite 4. Can't wait to bread it
From the new Pokemon, I LOVE araquanid. It has such a cool design and good ability. Plus it's a spider :D
(Nov 22, 2016, 04:07 PM)MessiahMiguel Wrote: From the new Pokemon, I LOVE araquanid. It has such a cool design and good ability. Plus it's a spider :D

Huh. From bulbapedia it definitely looks cool. I havent made it that far in the game yet though. I'm on route 10, and I caught a ditto and started breeding starters for all my friends,
(Nov 22, 2016, 04:07 PM)MessiahMiguel Wrote: From the new Pokemon, I LOVE araquanid. It has such a cool design and good ability. Plus it's a spider :D

Yeah I love that design would've used it if it wasn't the same typing as my Golisopod
Charjabug is my favorite so far! I find my schoolbus-like green fat worm pokemon so cute! And he's very helpful with my team. He saved my team from the grass totem (who wiped everybody else thanks to solar blade :O). His skills got awesome coverage and even though he's close to leveling, I feel like I don't want to evolve him because it would feel like he's a different pokemon (well technically, yeah). Sad
(Nov 22, 2016, 04:12 PM)jamboyrph Wrote: Charjabug is my favorite so far! I find my schoolbus-like green fat worm pokemon so cute! And he's very helpful with my team. He saved my team from the grass totem (who wiped everybody else thanks to solar blade :O). His skills got awesome coverage and even though he's close to leveling, I feel like I don't want to evolve him because it would feel like he's a different pokemon (well technically, yeah). Sad

Vikavolt is amazing my dude
Bruxish is one of my fav. pokemon this gen. Why so? Because of its unique ability. Smile
From the new Pokemon? Salazzle, without a doubt. Mimikyu comes in a close second tied with Prim. Salazzle is just too good for the story playthrough, though.