Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Gym Leader or Elite 4
I dunno if there is a thread about this but I haven't seen one as of yet.
Basically just tell us who your favourite Gym Leader or Elite 4 is, which gen/league they're from and why you like them... or multiple if you just cant choose.
I though this would be a cool idea.

Personally, my favourite is probably Valerie from Kalos, purely because her design is cute af and fairy is probably my favourite type. Despite my favourite pokemon being somewhere between Politoed and Lucario. I just love her design so much tbh.

[Image: 400px-XY_Valerie.png]
Probably Elesa from Unova.
1. She a babe
2. She's probably the only person in Black/White that taught me true pain with her volt switching Emolga's

Black/White is my least favourite of the games, and because she was the only real challenge in it for me i guess she stood out.

[Image: gEIxZfb.png]
favorite gym leader- Norman
Generation: gen 3
Reason: you get to fight your "dad" I mean that is pretty cool in my book because you never do that in any other generations of Pokémon.
Favorite Elite 4- Glacia
Generation: gen 3
Reason: she was a first elite 4 member to use a OHKO move (sheer cold) and to my knowledge she is the only one still, please correct me if I'm wrong PLUS her name is very similar to Glalie which is her mega in ORAS which is very cool in my opinion (that pun though)
I believe one of the rooms in the petleberg gym also uses OHKO moves
Tbh I actually like Aaron, the bug Elite Four nobody remembers. He used a Vespiquen, which is one of my favs now. I feel like Gen 4 had the most useful bunch of bug pokemon, even though he does use a whole lot from other gens. Also, this man went all the way to the E-4 using bugs. Bug Catchers have come a long way.

My favorite gym leader would have to be Blaine from Gen 2. His island got wrecked, but he still maintains his gym at Seafoam Islands. But more importantly, he is actually a pimp  Cool  Cool  Cool .
[Image: pokemon_soul_silver_conceptart_r2maE.jpg] [Image: 230px-Diamond_Pearl_Aaron.png]

(Mar 4, 2015, 10:41 AM)Vexian Wrote: I believe one of the rooms in the petleberg gym also uses OHKO moves

actually that room was called the one hit ko room because the item was an item that increased crit. chance of the zangoose